1983-1988EditEzra turned up in 1983 to see Amos at The Woolpack. He helped behind the bar. Ezra left the village soon after.
Ezra suddenly developed a phobia to his own trade in August 1988 and refused to touch meat. He returned to Beckindale to see Amos. His phobia was all down to a dream he had. Ezra was helped by Amos and Jackie Merrick to get over his phobia. Ezra got the bus back to Whitehaven.
In 1989 Amos visited Ezra.
Whether Ezra married or had any children is unknown.
Full Name: Ezra Brearly
Father Mr Brearly
Mother Mrs Brearly (nee Mullett)
Grandfathers Mr Brearly (Had a portrait of himself painted)
- Episode 831 (15th November 1983)
- Episode 832 (17th November 1983)
- Episode 833 (22nd November 1983)
- Episode 834 (24th November 1983)
- Episode 835 (29th November 1983)
- Episode 836 (1st December 1983)