Amy was born in about 1900. She had a sister.
Amy was now in her 70s and decided to retire. She was in ill health and could not run the show as well as she used to. She retired that year and the shop was handed over to Henry Wilks and Alison Gibbons was taken on as a shopkeeper.
In August 1973, she was taken to Leeds Railway Station to board the train to London, with her final destinaton of Barnstaple, Devon to live with her sister and never returned to Beckindale again.
Siblings: 1 sister
- Episode 73 (2nd July 1973)
- Episode 76 (10th July 1973)
- Episode 81 (30th July 1973)
- Episode 82 (31st July 1973)
- Episode 83 (6th August 1973)